Cleaning Up after a Hurricane
Most of the damage from Hurricane Henri is now behind and if you were lucky, there was no serious damage to your property. For others not so lucky, here are a few tips to remain safe for the clean up:
- Wear long pants, gloves, safety googles, study shoes and if you have one, a safety helmet/hard hat.
- Contact local officials regarding down power lines.
- Use face covering if you are removing any type of mold.
- Stay out of any damaged buildings.
- Take pictures of any damage and call your insurance agent.